Monday, May 11, 2009

My Chicago Trip











Hey all, Last weekend I snuck home to surprise my Daughter and my family, It was my daughter Kristens baby shower, We had not seen each other since the start of her pregnancy and she had promised to send pictures.Well the pics never came so I hopped on a plane on Friday morning and arrived at her baby shower.Too her surprise and mine it could not have been scripted any better. IT WAS A WONDERFUL FEELING. And on top of all many friends and relatives were also in attendance AND my grand daughter Madison.This was the best 30 hours I can think of in a very long time. So to my Children and Grandbaby Thank you for the great weekend !! you all made my heart skip a beat. I love you..............Dad

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comment Appreciated

 
;