Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Endorsement from another Long Time Resident

Hi
Ralph Avery here.

I see you plan to run for the Board.

As you may remember I tried and could not break thru all the
Politics.
I wish to offer my help to you to maybe break that mold.
I am here to help if you need it.

Based on what I am seeing as it relates to the entire insurance program
The Board has decided to use a AAA auto insurance agency
that has no background at all as it relates to an HOA.
The Board has however provided that new agency with letters of authority
Which turns over all my policies to that new agency.
On the bright side ……

That will at least provide the association with the proper insurance.
Providing that agency uses them all and not mickey mouse others.
What a way for the Board to thank me
Wow.

I have never in all my 39 years in this business been treated this way.

Anyway

I am here if you need help

Please let me know

Best

Ralph Avery

Avery & Associates, Inc.
7601 N Federal Hwy Ste 125A
Boca Raton, FL 33487
561-997-6989 (fax)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comment Appreciated

 
;