Friday, December 28, 2007

When they leave us..........................


Recieved this yesterday and had to post

She jumped up as soon as she saw the surgeon come out of the
operating> room. She said: "How is my little boy ? Is he going to be all right ?>
When can I see him ?"> The surgeon said, "I'm sorry. We did all we could, but your
boy didn't> make it."> > Sally said, "Why do little children get cancer ? Doesn't
God care any> more ? Where were you, God, when my son needed you ?"> > The surgeon
asked, "Would you like some time alone with your son ? One> of the nurses will be
out in a few minutes, before he's transported to> the university."> > Sally asked
the nurse to stay with her while she said good bye to son.> She ran her fingers
lovingly through his thick red curly hair. "Would> you like a lock of his hair ?"
the nurse asked.> > Sally nodded yes. The nurse cut a lock of the boy 's hai r, put
it in a> plastic bag and handed it to Sally.> > The mother said, "It was Jimmy's
idea to donate his body to the> University for Study. He said it might help somebody
else. "I said no> at first, but Jimmy said, 'Mom, I won't be using it after I die.
Maybe> it will help some other little boy spend one more day with his Mom."> She
went on, "My Jimmy had a heart of gold. Always thinking of someone> else. Always
wanting to help others if he could."> > Sally walked out of Children's Mercy
Hospital for the last time, after> spending most of the last six months there. She
put the bag with> Jimmy's belongings on the seat beside her in the car.> > The drive
home was difficult. It was even harder to enter the empty> house She carried Jimmy's
belongings, and the plastic bag with the> lock of his hair to her son's room.> > She
started placing the model cars and ot her personal things back in> his room m
exactly where he had always kept them. She laid down across> his bed and, hugging
his pillow, cried herself to sleep.> > It was around midnight when Sally awoke.
Laying beside her on the bed> was a folded letter. The letter said :> > "Dear Mom, I
know you're going to miss me; but don't think that I will> ever forget you, or stop
loving you, just 'cause I'm not around to say> "I Love You" . I will always love
you, Mom, even more with each day.> Someday we will see each other again. Until
then, if you want to adopt> a little boy so you won't be so lon ely, that's okay
with me. He can> have my room and old stuff to play with. But, if you decide to get
a> girl instead, she probably wouldn't like the same things us boys do> You'll have
to buy her dolls and stuff girls like, you know. Don't be> sad thinking about me.
This really is a neat place. Grandma and> Grandpa met me as soon as I got here and
showed me around some, but it> will take a long time to see everything. The angels
are so cool. I> love to watch them fly. And, you know what? Jesus doesn't look like>
any of his pictures. Yet, when I saw Him, I knew it was Him. Jesus> himself took me
to see GOD ! And guess what, Mom ? I got to sit on> God's knee and talk to Him, like
I was somebody important. That's when> I told Him that I wanted to write you a
letter, to tell you good bye> and everything. But I already knew that wasn't
allowed. Well, you know> what Mom ? ;God handed me some paper and His own personal
pen to write> you this letter. I think Gabriel is the name of the angel who is
going> to drop this letter off to you. God said for me to give you the answer> to
one of the questions you asked Him 'Where was He when I needed him> ?' "God said He
was in the same place w ith me , as when His son Jesus> was on the cross. He was
right there, as He always is with all His> children. Oh, by the way, Mom, no one
else can see what I've written> except you. To everyone else this is just a blank
piece of paper.> Isn't that cool ? I have to give God His pen back now. He needs it
to> write some more names in the Book of Life. Tonight I get to sit at the> table
with Jesus for supper. I'm sure the food will be great.> > Oh, I almost forgot to
tell you. I don't hurt anymore. The cancer is> all gone. I'm glad because I couldn't
stand that pain anymore and God> couldn't stand to see me hurt so much, either.
That's when He sent The> Angel of Mercy to come get me. The Angel said I was a
Special Delivery> ! How about that ?> > Signed with Love from God, Jesus & Me.> > >
( Let's see Satan stop this one. ) Take 60 seconds and repost this,> wi thin t he
hour, you will have caused a multitude of believers to pray> to God for each other.
Then sit back and feel the Holy Spirit work in> your life for doing what you know
God loves "When you're down to> nothing, God is up to something.">

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comment Appreciated

 
;