Thursday, November 1, 2012

To My Anasazi Readers

Hello Anasazi Blog Reader and Contributor.. .. After receiving notice Today that our HOA Board has threatened to sue for the Anasazi Living Blog, 
Being that I am dealing with my Fathers Cancer and New Appointment to Board of my Charity I will not publish any further on blog,

 After discussing with other residents they also have agreed we have exposed all the skeletons in the closets here at Anasazi, 


After speaking we all agreed it might be worth it fighting it legally as all facts were substantiated on blog and the truth was printed, But with this Family illness this is a time when You have to pick your battles!!  

And winning a case against these losers would also make me a loser, I have spent 8 years keeping you all apprised of the things here, Now it is your time to use the information that was provided....FUNNY   


The lengths they have gone to keep this game of theirs quiet..THIS OUGHT TO BE A GOOD LESSON TO Residents THAT THOSE IN POWER ARE ABUSING IT..I have archived all blog entries for further private discussions with residents..You have all been given a wealth of information..It is up to you all how you use it..


I am still here for the crusade but do not have the time to deal with these egotistical clowns any longer. But will continue to support residents that move to have Board removed..

IN THE END WE HAVE WON..WE EXPOSED THE CONFLICT HERE..ENOUGH THAT THEY ARE SCRAMBLING TO COVER THEIR BASES ..


THANKS AGAIN FOR THE SUPPORT  AND THE MAIL ..But It is time to spend with family during Dad's Illness. WEBMASTER

PS I have forwarded Anasazi living to my personal blog site which is mainly of my charity, there is also a link to the other 9 websites and blogs I own  ENJOY

I WILL BE RUNNING FOR BOARD IN JAN 2013
Watch for Private Meeting Dates, CALLED  MWM  ...They will be emailed to you... Many Residents have offed their Condos for a series of meetings, 
To continue the stride to remove and replace

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comment Appreciated

 
;